Monday, July 16, 2012

Sunny Side Up!

 

Pendant Close UpA

I applied to teach at Art Is...You because of the wonderful things I had already heard about this retreat.

The Little Dollandia1 (600 x 450)

Several of my artist friends are return attendees and they had nothing but good things to say.

Crazy Girl Journal Group

With the ending of Artfest, I felt that I needed a new direction and I am so excited to meet new friends and find new inspirations!

PicforProfiles

Sunny Carvalho

Pinson, AL

Join Sunny for the following workshops this Fall:

19-20 September – Benicia

Crazy Girl Ceramic Pendants – A Fabulous Two Day Immersion class with Sunny in the gorgeous town of Benicia – Full Immersion Details here.

20-23 September – Petaluma

Little Girls of Dollandia  - Saturday 22, September

Crazy Girl Altered Journal – Sunday 23, September

No comments: