Friday, February 18, 2011

SPOTLIGHT: On Leighanna Light

 

LIGHT

Faculty Name:  Leighanna Light

Birthplace:   Bethlehem

Current Residence: I live in my happy place now

Necessary Job:  Staying present

How long have you been doing art?  Since about 6:30

At what age did you begin creating and why?
Well, I believe it was way back when I was in my mother's womb, I have a vague recollection of making balloon animals with my umbilical cord.

What is your favorite part of teaching?
There is just so much, it's difficult to choose my favorite part, but I guess it would be the part where we all get naked & sing "Kum bah ya".   I love that.

What do you find most challenging about teaching?
Women with blonde hair frighten me.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
Raise ants, collect & arrange varying lengths of sticks.

What is your favorite type of art medium?
Oh, I would have to say Patricia Arquette.

Who is your favorite artist?
Barry Manilow.

What is one interesting (trivial) fact that everyone should know about you?  
I eat paper and I am afraid of nickels- wait, sorry, that's 2.

Attach your favorite image and detail why it is your favorite.

My sweet boy Sam!

SWEET SAM

Leighanna’s Blog: http://lklight.blogspot.com/

No comments: