Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dawn Gold has something to say about Art is…You

 

DAWN

I came across Art Is You as I travelled around Blogland.

I was looking for a retreat to attend for my special Birthday and every time I read about Art Is You I got such a good vibe.

So I signed up and before I even landed in the States I felt part of the family by way of the Yahoo group.

oct 2011 ct dawn blanket

To say that it met my expectations and more is an understatement, from the off it was apparent that this was a special retreat, people were so welcoming, never once did I feel alone, in fact I felt like I had come home.

oct 2011 ct dawn me 2 loveLet me tell you there is nothing like it, friendships are made that last long after the event. The teachers put so much care and attention in to the classes they are giving, everything is geared up to ensure the attendees get the most out of the workshops.

oct 2011 ct fleamarket 31Sallianne and Ellen are there, making sure everyone and everything is perfect.

BZLindaDawnMy biggest regret is not being able to attend this year, but hey next year nothing will keep me away!

AIYbook7dawnGoing back to the friendships, I need to sort out a wedding outfit as I have a wedding to attend next year for one of the girls I met there, who would have thought it.

So I would say if you have to cross oceans, jump on a train or just walk, get yourself to Art is You for the experience of a lifetime, you won't just go once you will want to make it an annual event.

IMG_8656Dawn Gold, Kent, England.

We love you Dawn…you touched the hearts of everyone in your midst … that is what Art is…

No comments: