Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Art is…You travels by word of HeART

IMG_7737"Last year was my very first Art Is You experience in Petaluma. I am so eager to return this year not only as a student but also as an instructor.

Diana Frey Madame Bijoux 05After spending five days at Art Is You last year and experiencing the loving details that Sallianne and Ellen so graciously bestow upon everyone, I knew I wanted to be part of it in some way.

IMG_8458

From the hand-crafted name tags, scrumptious meals and treats, venue selection, special programs, community interaction and outreach, Art Trunk, great instructors and classes, fun dress-up themes, art swaps, ........I could go on and on.....it was clear to me that these ladies know how to make people feel special and are focused on creating a very nurturing, creative experience for all in attendance.

I so look forward to being part of this year's Art Is You. I have been to several art retreats all over the united states, both large and small, and Art Is You, by far, is one of my favorites. "

Diana Frey, CA

Diana Frey Twisted Cuff 01

Join Diana and her friends in 2012 at Art is…Petaluma

No comments: